10/20/2007

Fall is here

Owning a house has brought out this fix it, do it, make it quality that I didn't know I had in me. Last weekend we rented a tiller to help plot out our vegetable garden behind our garage for next year. Okay maybe a bit premature, but like I said I feel the need to do. Tevita managed to control this piece of machinery quite well, although I skated around the back yard with a little less control. I had a great time which you can see on my face.



We also had a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch. Our weather is a bit out of whack, but we've been lucky to get some nice days. Now that we have some pumpkins on our porch, we look a little more festive. Our neighborhood has set very high standards in the decoration department so I'm a little worried about Christmas. Creative yet tasteful is what I'm going for. When it comes to Halloween, the house with the best candy always wins so I better head to SAMS.



Watching Jeopardy last night, one of the answers was - The capital of this South Pacific country is Nuku'alofa.

Well, I finally got a question right!!! - What is Tonga?

I might add that the three "smart" people on the show didn't have a clue.

Enjoy the weather.

Adrianne