10/06/2007

Camping

Camping with Jason & Cathy on a trip to the Paw Paw Festival was wonderful. I hadn't been camping in a while and I forgot the splendid smell of firewood burning. And although I don't drink coffee, a nice cup of hot chocolate did the trick in the morning. While I had a great time, Tevita had an amazing time. He went hiking through the poison ivy to get firewood, but it didn't even seem to phase him. He feels totally at home in nature. So we are now trying to find another weekend to get back to the woods before the cold comes our way.




A few nights ago we had friends over for a BBQ. It's nice having a home now that actually fits people if you want to entertain. A good friend came in town from Seattle so it was wonderful to catch up. Although we all have taken our separate paths in life, it's nice to know that we are still connected.



My time is short. I'm off to a health fair to promote good eye care. I will be running a booth, which I guess is in my blood.

Enjoy.

Adrianne