6/02/2007

Enjoying Life

Our calender is slowly filling and there are more and more enjoyable activities to partake in on the weekends. Last week was a friends wedding celebration and our famous Taste of Cincinnati Festival.



The Taste has a wide array of local restaurants that display samples of their famous dishes. One of our top picks was Montgomery Inn's fall off the bone ribs. Spectacularly, why was I ever a vegetarian, good. We also ran into The Naked Cowboy who was busy pleasing the crowd. I didn't want to get too close and be cast under his dizzying spell.



Last night we were joined for dinner by some Peace Corps friends, Dan and Katrina, in town for the weekend. Although I don't see them often, it's always a blast reminiscing and getting updated on life State side. I also want to wish my friend Joel, who happened to be playing last night, an amazing birthday.



There's nowhere else I'd rather be.

Adrianne