12/05/2006

Beginning of Traditions

Years past and living alone I was not keen on getting a Christmas tree. It just seemed like a lot of work and effort for only myself. Now being married I decided I wanted to start a new tradition with Tevita so we went and cut down our own Christmas tree. To us the perfect tree had to have a little character so we decided on a little Charlie Brown tree.



Dad completed his fatherly duty by strapping the tree to the roof (Or - first trying and then asking someone else to do it). But as you can see the results were first-rate as we drove home.














My little guy is sick this week after having a large abscess removed on Monday. We are waiting for test results and hoping for the best. He is my heart.



Adrianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home