10/17/2006

Halloween festivities

I want to give a warm thank you to everyone who shared in our wedding celebration here in the States. We wish we had more time with everyone, but now that we live here hopefully we’ll be raking in the quality time.

With Halloween festivities in full swing, Tevita and I thought we would explore some of the traditions of this gruesome season. We met up with some friends for a scary evening on a local haunted boat. Now I tend to be a bit wimpish closing my eyes and clinching onto all recognizable people around me for the entire duration of the panic filled adventure. This matched well with Tevita’s (first ever scare fest) laid-back attitude and hysterical outcries of laughter directed at us less brave folks. The evening ended up being a blast as you can tell by our faces.


I have to say I am totally indulging in some of the simple pleasures of being back in the good old USA.
*Hot showers two times a day
*Washing clothes with the touch of a button.
*Drying clothes and putting them on directly after I take them out.
*Reliable Internet access
*Driving on the right side of the road.
*Eating lunch at an amazing local Mexican restaurant.
*Walking my dog and no one asking where I’m going.

Love to you all,

Adrianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home