7/02/2006

Ta'eoli 'uha (Sick of the rain)

The rains came down and the sun came up.
The rains came down and the sun came up.
The rains came down and the sun came up
and the house on the sand went splat.

That is the feeling I had this past week with all the rain. My house became a mud bath and the water decided to creep inside. All my clothes got soaked and acquired that musty. moldy smell. After some massive clean up and hand washing of laundry I’m now okay. It took three days to dry my clothes (hanging them inside) and the sun finally came to help out. I’m not sure which I hate more – A bad snow storm or a horrendous rain storm?


So now it is time for a big shout out to my elder sister Kirstin. Congratulations for bringing Kellen into the world. With my upcoming marriage and Kellen’s birth, I am excited to see my family growing larger.

The countdown is now at less than nine weeks. This is a long time, but all the sudden the pace is picking up. The paperwork is waiting patiently while wedding plans have moved forward. Youth activity is at a crawl, but I remain ‘busy’ within my village.

I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Love,
Adrianne