10/25/2006

Perspective

Is it possible to balance your perspective so that life isn’t too fictional and so we can remain grounded?

I’m in search of this balance. In Tonga there was no question. You live basic so that life is grounded and all the small nuances become a source of laughter. Here in the States we have the luxury of choice... too much sometimes. In a place full of potential activities I find myself bored. So I’m deciding this balance or perspective that I’m searching for is possible. I think it comes on a daily basis through interactions with family and friends. I think when I take my dog for a walk I can huddle in my coat, take a deep breath of cold air, and laugh at the drool running down his mouth. I just need to escape the advertisements and superficial matters while focusing more on simple smiles and soft voices.

So here is a photo of what makes me happy.
Both of them keep me grounded.




Adrianne

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely said and refreshing........
thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home