12/16/2006

Cyclones

I’m totally enjoying this holiday season.
Normally I hear much criticism about how the holiday music starts earlier and earlier every year and about the headaches caused by the pressure of gift giving, but I’m just taking it all in with a smile on my face.
I’ve realized it’s all perspective and self-inflicted pressure so I’ve vowed to chill this season and enjoy time with family.

The cold however has been a bit of a challenge for me, so I’m lucky it’s been mild this winter. But if the wind is going to blow and freeze my thighs when walking then we might as well have the snow to help decorate the landscape. Mother nature is doing her thing and I will continue to wait patiently until spring.

Tuesday we spent the evening at the Cyclones hockey game. Although the crowd was minimal we had a blast taking in the atmosphere. I think Tevita has found a new sport that he loves. It’s fast paced and skilled with a touch of violence – perfect for the rugby loving man.



By the way – Shang is healthy and happy.
This week he turns 10 years old!!!

Enjoy the week.

Adrianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home