6/16/2007

Music of Life

Music is entering my life again.
I go through phases where I totally enjoy silence when doing activities such as driving, cleaning, walking Shang and cooking. It gives me time to relax and sit with my thoughts. But recentely I listened to the song "Seasons of Love" from the Broadway Show Rent and I've been thrown back into accompanying my time with tunes. This has put a bounce back in my step and encouraged me to become more active. Funny how music can do that.


Last weekend Tevita and I decided to take a walk across our famous Purple People Bridge, I'm still not fond of that name. Maybe I need to come up with my own creative name, but then no one would know what I was talking about. Anyway, we went to an Italian Festival in Newport where we enjoyed wonderful food and music.


Wednesday I woke up to a complaining Tevita who was holding his jaw. A pain in his tooth caused a normally pleasant person to become agitated and not someone that I wanted to be around. So Thursday, bright and early, he was off to the dentist to get a cracked wisdom tooth pulled. After a bit of medication we are now both happier.

Happy Father's Day DAD!!!
Thanks for the support, trust and guidance.
I wouldn't be who I am without your example.

Love,
Adrianne