6/04/2004

Time to Celebrate

My paper is in the office of my professor.
My internship is in the bag.
All is at ease in my mind.

I am now taking this opportunity to babble.
(something I am sooo very good at)

I first want to say Happy Birthday to my boy Joel.
It's been a long road.
I'm veering off onto the long route.
You can go the short cut this time.

I want to next say congratulations to my cousin Heather on her engagement.
I'm very happy for you and wish you all the best.

As I said before - I will not sleep the month of June.
The packing has begun. I thought that because I am of the sign Virgo, I would be packing in an orderly fashion. This is not the case. My apartment looks like a tornado struck and I'm only in the first stages. Give me another week and Shang might decide to move to his grandparents home early.

I have begun my celebration.
Staying out late - getting up early.
As my dad would say....burning the candle at both ends.
Well, it's worth it. It feels good!!!!!!

I'm trying to figure out how to post some pictures on this blog.
Hopefully that will be my next addition.



Adrianne

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The party has started!!!! Hooray! Your energy transfers through your message and leaves me feeling tingly! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Love, Neanners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home