5/14/2004

The Start of it All

It has now kicked in that I am officially going to Tonga.
Excitement - Nervousness - Anticipation - Worry

My goal is to finish with this school gig in the next three weeks. This has been a struggle. Ever since I found out when I'm leaving, I have been having ADHD symptoms. Graduation could not come early enough. June 12th!!!!!!!


Once I get that piece of paper - it will be time to put it in a box. Pack up my apartment. Sell my goods. Place my dog in foster care. I can't even think about that part yet.
Anyway - this is the start of it all.
I will keep you all informed of my pre-departure plans.
Then my hope is to share some of my experiences.
Hopefully I will have access to a computer to keep this updated regularly.
Thanks for checking in.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrianne...... can't wait to see you in June. Your blog is great. You did it....congrats.
Uncle Pieter

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to the Pacific islands! I think it's just incredible...Tonga. I'm so pleased for you and can't wait to get all caught up in a few weeks. We will be checking your site frequently to keep up with you!

Love,

Jeanne as in Pastoor

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home